Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Vamos Rafa! The first Spanish winner of the US Open tennis tournament since 1975 - and I think it was a clay court then. What a great final between two champions! Novak Djokovic gave Rafael Nadal a huge fight, but by the 4th set, he didn't have much left in the tank.
Posted by Sherylcat at 8:08 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Image via WikipediaAfter cheering my heart out yesterday and probably scaring my neighbors and my 3 cats, I kind of feel bad that today I have no choice but to cheer against Nole (Novak Djokovic) and cheer for my favorite Rafa (Rafael Nadal) in the US Open finals in New York City. What a great semi-final yesterday when Nole beat Roger Federer and "ruined the dream final" of Rafa vs. Roger. Not my dream!!! I'd be happy if they never played again in competition. We can all just remember that amazing 2008 Wimbledon final and leave it at that. Thank you Nole for ruining that dream final! We want Rafole!!!!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Nadal vs. Djokovic: What you need to know (opensource.si.com)
- Novak Djokovic US Open Presser: "I Am Very Proud of Myself" [Highlights Video] (tennis-x.com)
- Djokovic ousts Federer, books Open final with Nadal (sports.inquirer.net)
- Djokovic ends Federer hopes (mirror.co.uk)
- Djokovic stuns Federer at US Open (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Novak Djokovic spoils dream US Open final by beating Roger Federer in 5 sets; plays Rafael Nadal for title (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Nadal targets full Grand Slam set (news.bbc.co.uk)